Thursday, October 1, 2015

Down Syndrome Awareness Month!

I've been meaning to start this blog for a long time- ever since Trevor was born. But life as a new mom is kinda crazy and so it's been put off for awhile! As October is Down Syndrome Awareness month, I thought this was the perfect time to finally get to it.

I intend to go back and post the few notes I made the days after Trevor was born (I wish I had done more! booo.) and talk about how everything has been with his Down Syndrome diagnosis. Hopefully I'll also post about every day life for our little familia, too! But..... let's be honest, I've become a terrible "journaler" so I'm not sure how this will go. BUT, we'll hope for the best! 

For the first small entry, here are a few pictures from the family photo session we had last week :) Robyn Lund took them, and she was so fun (look her fb page: FotoFriendzy)! I was so happy to get our first family pictures. They are in the process of being edited but I love them! Trevor turned 6 months old on September 10th and we had these done just a few days later, so it will be fun to have these to always look back on when he was at this age. Love this little man and cute Braxton, too :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment